Tuesday, October 14, 2008
The SITS Blog-a-thon is Here!!
If you aren't familiar with SITS (Secrets in the Sauce) then today is the day to get to know this fabulous blog! They are hosting a bl0g-a-thon, which is sure to be a ton of fun with all kinds of great prizes being given away.
I'm fairly new to SITS, but in the short time that I've been a regular participant I've gained so many new blog friends and found so much support. These women have left me beautiful comments about Olivia and Jeffrey. It's so wonderful to know that our precious baby girl's story is still inspiring others to this day.
Thanks to SITS I've found several new blogs that I keep up with on a regular basis. Here are a few:
I Kicked Cancer's Ass - Meaghan is such an inspiration! She's a young woman who has truly kicked cervical cancer's ass!! She has such a beautiful spirit.
Maternal Mirth - Hilarious. I visit this great blog for a daily good laugh.
Pennies In My Pocket - She's always finding new ways to be frugal, which is great given the current times.
Two Little Monkeys (Well, we found each other in elementary school, but she's a SITSta too!) Missy is the Mommy to two beautiful twin girls and wife to PJ. She's such a strong, beautiful woman and has definitely inherited her Mama's crafitness! My hat is off to her!
So those are just a few of my SITS friends. Please click the link at the top of the post to enter! You can win some fabulous prizes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I've enjoyed browsing around yours!
Im always tired too and tired of being tired! I am much younger so recovery is easier so I can't imagine how difficult it must be for your grandmother. Its been a year and a half since I stopped treatment and I'm still exhausted. And its more than just being tired, its like you are living in quick sand or a thick fog! You might want to check out the link I have in the article about chemo fog....its tough!
Also, for me anti-depressants just made me even more tired. I stopped taking those and feel better but still exhausted. It sucks b/c im young and all my friends are going out for drinks, dancing etc...im always too tired to join :(
-Meaghan
I'm already wanting to come back to read more. It sounds as if you have a story to tell.
Also, I don't know where you're from but I have some friends here whose last name is Avery. Do you have family in Nebraska?
Rocken Fun Blog happy Blogthon!!!
Beautiful family!
Happy blog-a-thon :)
You have such a cute family! I am really new to SITS too! Happy Blog-a-thon!
Hello! Wow, I had no idea you were a SITSa! I will give you a shout out (add you to my list) on my Blog-a-thon. Thank you for such kind words!!!
Awwww thank you SO much for listing my blog! I'm blushing!!! :-) Your blog is so inspiring. I need to come back VERY often!!
~melody~
Oh your blog is beautiful. And your strength inspiring.
Hope you are having a wonderful time with the Blogathon!
I'm back again to say hi and say thanks for checking out my blog!
Happy SITs a thon day!
Newt to SITs and LOVE today's Blog-A-Thon!!!
Going to check out your blog :)
Hey there! Love your blog layout. Hope your having a fun filled SITS day!
hey - I want my elementary buddies to be SITS-ers too... what fun is that!? Of course, first I need to convince them to BLOG!
happy blogathon!
CUTE blog! and family! Happy SITS DAY!
Oh honey ... you made a gal blush. And for moi, there's very little of life left that can still make me a little red in the face :)
Thank you :-)
Shouldn't you be working????
Hey, Hope you had a Happy SITS day!
I love your design! Those are the colors of my living room.
I hope you had a great SITS day!
Still just making the rounds to say hi!
Post a Comment