Now I'm not one to talk politics on my blog, but this just made me laugh. There is seriously a group called Rednecks 4 Obama, here's a link to the website www.rednecks4obama.com. These characters are ummm...interesting.
For the record, I'm what McCain and Obama keep refferring to as a "fence sitter." I'll vote on November 4th, but won't get the warm n' fuzzies about either candidate I choose.
12 comments:
Wow! I had never heard of that! Just for my own opinion of the election(I don't really like to post about it either) BUT, I will tell you how I feel...I think that McCain and Obama neither one should be president, BUT I do think the lesser of the two evils is McCain for SURE! I mean, haven't people just stopped and thought about it for a second! On a lighter side, does Obama really sound like an AMERICAN president?! Just wondering, cuz I may have missed something!!
Umm, thanks for the link. I totally saw this on Perez but there was no link. I will definitely check them out because curiousity will get the best of me. I wonder where these rednecks are from?!?!?!
I agree with Jennifer. Neither is a good choice. We are screwed either way, but I think we might be less screwed if the little geriatric face- sore man is elected. At least he's not a socialist. Hey, we might have an idiot in the office, but at least we have a gracious Father who is in control of all.
Vote for me! I'm a write in! Free cookies for all! :)
I'm just ready for this to be over, if my America's Next Top Model experience is ruined by another political attack ad, I might throw up.
Ha! Thanks for the link, that's pretty funny. I too am a fence sitter!
I always like saying hi to the person who roll calls just before on SITS so hi! Nice to meet you!
Ok, I was wondering who those fence sitters were. :)
That is hysterical!
The election and economy ... not so much on the ha-ha side.
More like boo-hoo.
I'm a fence sitter too.
LOL that link sounds hilarious...I'll go to it after leaving a comment.
I'm with you. Such the fence sitter. I really don't like either candidate and have NO clue if I'll ever fall on either side of the fence. I wonder if Nader has a chance this go around. lol
~melody~
Oh, there's a SES button on my blog if you want to join in again this weekend. :)
I'm sorta a fence sitter, I can't see myself voting for Obama, but I can't see myself voting for McCain either.
I was planning on Hillary! Oh well.
I totally agree with you...there is no great choice. I think I might even write Nick Saban in :)
See you Thursday!
I gave you an award :) Stop by and pick it up...lol...
www.cancerlost.blogspot.com
xoxo
Meaghan
Post a Comment