
Do you recognize Jeffrey's friend? That's right, it's the famous Baby Kathryn. Don't you just love her little shirt? It says Preemie Donna! I believe our sweet friend Kate made it for her! This picture was taken at the March of Dimes Breakfast for Babies.

Madelyn, Kathryn's big sister, loved playing with Jeffrey. She is such a beautiful little girl with an amazing spirit! I know that God has great plans for her.

Jeffrey is finally old enough to really play with "his girls." Here Sadie was waiting patiently for Jeffrey to share his toys.

This morning at daycare. Thanks Aunt T for the I Love My Mummy glow-in-the-dark t-shirt!

3 comments:
Sooo Sweet! Going to go look around your blog. Beautiful family!Thanks for sharing the bloggy love today on my big SITS day!
Lurenda,
The pictures are adorable!! We had so much fun with you at the Breakfast! I had checked out the new link the other day and Olivia's name in the sand is beautiful!! There are quite a few families who need prayer for their lost little ones - they have been on my mind since checking out the site!
Hugs! Kelly
Cute, cute!
Post a Comment