It has been quite some time since my last post. I've missed writing and have been longing to get back into my routine of blogging. While browsing Pinterest this afternoon, I found out about the 31 Days of Writing on one topic from Lisa-Jo's blog. This idea was originated by The Nester and it seems to be that jump start that my blog needs. The whole concept is that 700+ bloggers will write about one topic for the 31 days of October. I've decided to join in and I hope to stay committed to it.
31 Days of Letting Go is the topic I've chosen. I hope to write about my journey of letting go on so many levels. Letting go of control, letting go of fear, letting go of anxiety, letting go of unrealized dreams, letting go of disappointment, letting go of regret. By letting go I have found and continue to find God's peace and joy, it's been there all along I just wasn't willing to let go long enough to feel it.
Since I've been gone for so long I should have plenty of material to keep me writing for 31 days. I hope that what I share will at least be thought provoking and encouraging. I'm letting go today of being too busy to do the thing I love so much, which is to simply write. I'm giving myself some me-time this week to put my thoughts into words. I look forward to all that I may learn from the month of October.
Just visit The Nester if you'd like to join in on the fun!

1 comment:
Welcome back to the world of blogging!!! Quite an adventure we've signed up for, no?
Good luck!!!
Bec
Post a Comment