It's that time again folks! That's right it's Not Me Monday!! Thanks again to MckMama for starting this funtastic blog carnival!
**Update** I just remembered my funniest Not Me incident that I completely forgot about yesterday. While attending an exquisite wedding Saturday afternoon at the bride's family home, I didn't take Jeffrey into the restroom with me and as I washed my hands see him playing in the toilet. I did not take the clean hand towel and wipe the potty water off his hands. Had this all happened, I would have washed his tiny hands after the potty-playing time. However, my precious angel would never be so disgustingly gross! :)
1. While playing at the state fair recently I most certainly did not tell a little white lie about Jeffrey's height so that he could ride one of the kiddy rides. However, if I were such a horrible mother I most certainly would have ridden with him on the cute little train that went around and around in circles. I would never do such an awful thing!
2. I would never wake my child at the crack of dawn to attend an outdoor March of Dimes fundraiser, Breakfast for Babies, and forget to put a hat on his little head. During the fundraiser Charles Barkley's mother most definitely did not get on to me for my child not wearing said hat. I also did not take my child home only to realize that he was running a fever..Oh no, not this Mother of the Year!
3. I did not go home at lunch today, eat left-over enchiladas, lie on my couch and watch recorded Dirty, Sexy, Money. I would never eat horribly fatty Mexican food, then lay my big rear end on a couch and watch trash TV for an hour..and enjoy every second..or maybe if that had been me it would have been closer to an hour and a half.
4 comments:
Aaahhh... Mexican Food and a great TV show..does life get any better? (Actually if I was in my pajamas, it would be perfecto!)
Saw you on MckMama and had to stop in and read your Not Me's. I loved them!
That trash TV gets me too!! Great Not Me's!
Mexi food and Trash TV? I think I need a cigarette.
;-)
Gotta love DSM!!!
Post a Comment