
My amazingly strong friend Meaghan over at I Kicked Cancer's Ass was so sweet and has rewarded me with another Kreativ Blogger Award. The deal for this one is that I must link back to the person who gave me this award (see above), list several things that make me happy and then pass on the award to four other blogger friends.
I love:
I love:
My Heavenly Father. He's Good All the Time, even when we can't see it. He gives me peace during the bad days and perspective on the good days. He's my counselor, my Lord, my Saviour and I Love Him!
Being Ben's wife. He's an amazing man with a wonderful spirit. He's the best Daddy a child could ask for. He loves me more than I deserve to be loved.
Being Olivia and Jeffrey's Mommy. There's something special about having one child in Heaven and one here on Earth. I appreciate smiles, cries, giggles, poopy diapers, midnight cuddles, bath time, stories, tripping over toys and everything else about having an almost-one-year-old in the house. I appreciate these things more than I would have prior to having Olivia. I know that life is precious and I should enjoy every moment that life has to offer.
Being Olivia and Jeffrey's Mommy. There's something special about having one child in Heaven and one here on Earth. I appreciate smiles, cries, giggles, poopy diapers, midnight cuddles, bath time, stories, tripping over toys and everything else about having an almost-one-year-old in the house. I appreciate these things more than I would have prior to having Olivia. I know that life is precious and I should enjoy every moment that life has to offer.
Great Food. I love to cook a great meal, but I love even more to go to a fabulous restaurant and enjoy the yummy goodness of gourmet food. Now that I'm a Mom I don't get to enjoy this luxury as much as I did before. However, I think that makes me appreciate a trip to my favorite local hot spot restaurants even more.
A Great Glass of Wine. I love good wine.
I would like to pass this award on to the following bloggy friends:
Margie at Hangin' with Mr. Cooper. She's an awesome friend and a fantastic Mom. Her world is changing and she's embracing every moment.
Kori at Between a Whisper and a Roar. She's put her faith in God as her family journeys down a road that no family should have to travel. She is an inspiration to so many and I pray for her family daily. Oh, and we just realized were basically neighbors!
He & Me Plus Three. I love everything about her blog. From inspirational stories to tips on getting stains out of carpet. This lady is fantastic.
Beth at Shelby's Spot. She's a fantastic wife, mommy and teacher! I'm super excited because we get to finally meet and enjoy some girl time at GNO this Thursday! Her girls are precious and her blog is fantastic.
4 comments:
OMGosh...I am so excited and honored. I love your blog mucho too! You and your family are so precious! Thank you so much!
Thank you, thank you very much! First, I would like to thank Lu for honorng me with this wonderful award. It really made my day!!
Thank you so much for participating in my PIF...how fun was that :) You are such a kind wonderful person :) Have you heard of Freecycle.org? I just found out about it and am so going to use it :)
did you get in my other giveaway on www.getthebean.blogspot.com? I told you that I sell coffee, right?
Talk to you soon :)
hey you,,,,,the candles look so cute with the bday party decor!!! U r such a sweetheart!! Have a wonderful week...i will be back soon!! :)
melissa
Post a Comment