It's Not Me Monday time again!! Click the above graphic to check out MckMama's blog to see who else is playing along. This week I most certainly did not:
- Allow my child to play in the shower while I got ready to go out Saturday morning. Don't worry the shower wasn't on, but the shower floor was soaked because I'd just gotten out. I was just tired of telling him no and figured playing in the shower can't hurt him.
- Turn into a domestic goddess over the weekend and make not one, but two, willow bundles. Thanks to A Soft Place to Land for the great tips. Not only did I not make willow bundles, but I also did not make my first-ever double layered round cake for a church bake sale! Oh, and I almost forgot, we now have one of the cutest front porches on the block.

See, I really made them!! I forgot to take a picture of the cake, but I promise I really made it too.

No, that's not a scarecrow family you see sitting on my porch. That would be cheesy. :)
- Let my child spend the night with my parents on Friday and enjoy every second of my peaceful night's sleep. I then did not wake up bright and early at 6:30 a.m. and force myself to lie there until at least 8 o'clock.
- Go shopping for myself on Saturday and buy absolutely nothing for my son!! I did not have the best time ever as I bought new clothes, shoes AND a purse!! I did not want wake up this morning wondering which new outfit I could wear. That would be shallow.
- Allow my child to play with the dog food scooper. Yes, we covered this last week in the walking post, but I thought it was worth revisiting. Jeffrey LOVES the dog food scooper and gets extremely ticked off if I even think of hiding it from him.

Jeffrey loves hanging out with the Scarecrow family. He was all dressed up in his appropriate Lil' Devil costume for the church Fall Festival. NO, I did not dress my child as a devil for a church function! That would be horrible.
17 comments:
Look at you - Miss Crafty! You did a wonderful job. I am totally embarassed to say we have no Halloween or Fall decorations this year! (I made Abby & Emma scarecrows last year using their old clothes & someone (um, PJ) threw them away!!! I refuse to put forth effort this year!
Great job!!! Jeffrey is adorable!!!
Your table and porch look great! I wish I was crafty! Love the pic and the little devil suit! Too cute!
I love the willow bundles...how very pottery barn of you without the price tag!!! The porch is adorable too..I love the rockers. It looks so peaceful! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your layout too and your family is beautiful!
I love the costume!! That's totally awesome!
I have no Halloween decorations up this year...I need to go take my temperature...
Seems like you had a productive weekend. Love the scarecrow fam!!
And I love your little devil!Oh, and I did not give my son oreos on the ride home from a halloween party just because he asked for them.Oh No Not me. I am going to add that to my blog. It is so fun!
That little costume is cute! I read your profile and I just love your possitive attitude about life. Found you on SISta's roll call.
Your porch is very cute!
takingheart.blogspot.com
Love the porch decorations! Fun!!
Cute pictures too!
Yay you! I love your willow bundles. You did a really great job. And your porch is fantastic! If I lived near you I would have taken a picture of it for my drive-by today.
Thanks for coming by and for the sweet comments.
Kimba
Your little devil is totally adorable, & I love all your fall decorations. Awesome!
I found you over on MckMama's blog and was reading some other's not me mondays! I love how fall-y your scarecrow family is and crafty you are! Thought I would say hi!
Ok, your porch does not totally rock! I'm glad I'm not your neighbor because you would totally put my Halloween less porch to shame. :)
Oh...i love the scarecrow family...so cute!! Your son looks just adorable in his little devil costume!!
New clothes...and a purse??? Oh man...I so need a "Melissa" shopping day!!
hugs~
Melissa
Thank you for your comment! I love your willow bundles...I'm a little inspired to try myself! Beautiful blog :)
You domestic goddess! Your house looks great and I want to learn how to make those cool tall things on your table!
well look at you GO!! i am impressed with all your craftiness!
Those pictures are so cute.
I'm so with you. I woke up early this morning but forced myself to stay in bed at least two hours more!! lol
Post a Comment