Wednesday, June 2, 2010

No Baby Yet..

I'm more pregnant than I've ever been and it's a great feeling! I never imagined that I'd make it to 37 weeks (J.K. was born at 36), but here I am. I'll go to the doctor today for another check and we'll see where things stand. Honestly, as happy as I am to be at this point, I wouldn't be terribly upset if they sent me to Labor and Delivery today, but I won't get my hopes up. :)

I'm sorry we haven't had any pictures lately. The camera is packed in the suitcase and I haven't gotten it out, for fear that I'll forget to put it back. So rather than a picture of J.K. I do have a sweet story. Yesterday morning as he was waking up he immediately began telling me about a dream he had. It went something like this, "Daddy hold baby sister and pet her and I hold baby sister and pet her and 'den you wet (let) me kiss her sweet wittle face."

It was so precious and I so wish I had it recorded. He's so ready to meet sweet Chelsea and I can't wait to see them together. I'll keep you guys posted as I know more.

6 comments:

Mama4Real said...

That is very sweet:) I love the way their little minds process all this kind of stuff! Good luck! Here's hopin' you get a baby today :)

Becca said...

AWE! How precious was that!?! Yay on being 37 weeks. I've got my fingers crossed that you have her today. Her and my Aubrey would share a birthday!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Aww, I love that! How sweet! You should link that up for Say What?!?! wednesday.
You have one sweet little boy!
Congratulations & keep hanging in there.

Rachel said...

That's so precious! Congratulations on being more pregnant than ever, and I'm pretty impressed that you're still excited about it!! :)

hello gorgeous said...

aawwwwww, am waiting with ANTICIPATION!!!!!! Every day since last wednesday I have woken up wondering if "today's the day", even more exciting when you haven't "posted" on your blog 'cause I think you are doing more exciting things.....like giving birth! ha! ;o)

JK is SO sweet, maybe he knows something you don't...that today could be the day! ;oO

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

Lianne said...

Aww! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see pictures of Chelsea! You will be in my prayers.