Thursday, June 17, 2010

Settling in as a Family of Four

Life is beginning to calm down a bit around our house. We're getting into a nice little routine and I couldn't ask for a better baby! The one great thing about being in the NICU is that they immediately get the baby on a schedule. The child sleeps like a champ. If it were up to her she'd sleep straight through the night and not worry about eating, but of course I wake her up every four hours.

We had Chelsea's newborn pictures and a few family shots made yesterday. I've seen a few teasers on facebook and they are fantastic. As soon as I get the disc I'll post them here.

Considering that my days consist of feedings, naps and diaper changes, I don't have too much to blog about. So for now I'll share a few pictures and a cute video of JK and his baby sister.

Photobucket
He thinks the bouncy seat is just his size!

Photobucket
It's a rough life she leads.

Photobucket
Getting some love from Daddy and big brother after bath time.

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

She is one blessed little girl. Just precious. I am sure she loved that train and the song:) Adorable.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Awww, how sweet! I know you all are so glad to be home. You have a beautiful family!

angie said...

Thanks for all the updates, Lurenda! Becoming a family of four can be an adjustment, but the little blessings make it all worth it. Such a beautiful little girl.

Meredith, mom of 2 under 2 said...

She's so precious and JK is such a good big brother! You ARE blessed!