Monday, February 1, 2010

Busy Bedrester

I have been one busy bedrester! I know that's quite the oxymoron, but it's true. I'm very blessed to have a fantastic job that allows me to work from home. For those who don't know, I work for the local home builders association. One of my main responsibilities is our Parade of Homes, which will be held in April and I'm on bedrest...until at least May. My boss wasn't exactly excited when he found out about bedrest because this would be the biggest event we do all year. However, he's been very supportive and understands that I have no choice. With a huge event like this coming up my phone hasn't stopped ringing, the emails are flooding in and I'm just excited that the everything is coming together. Thanks to all of the work distractions I have no time to worry about the pregnancy, and that my friends is a huge blessing!

In pregnancy news, I'm officially half way there! I'm 20 weeks and our baby girl is moving more and more each day. I have had a break from doctors appointments for the last couple of weeks, but we'll head in for an appointment with my OB on Thursday. I'm looking forward to seeing our baby girl and getting an update on my condition. My prayer and gut feeling is that things are improving, but I'm giving it all to Him regardless.

So enough about me and the pregnancy, I haven't shared pictures of JK in ages!! I only have a couple because, well I never leave my couch! However, my sweet Daddy gave Mr. Mom a Flip Ultra HD Video Camera for his b'day, so you better bet I'll be posting videos in the near future.

Photobucket
JK is practicing for a future as a vet with Sadie.

Photobucket
Silly play time on the couch with Mommy.

Photobucket
Giving baby sister kisses.

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

That last picture is just precious. How cool that you get to work from home. That is a blessing for sure. JK is adorable & so is the doggie.

Becca said...

AWe! That last picture is so sweet! It is so great that your boss is supportive and that you are able to continue working during this time regardless of the bedrest. I hope that your appointment goes well on Thursday!

hello gorgeous said...

hello gorgeous, I'm SO happy things are moving on nicely for you in such a way as not to stress you out (well, not too much anyway with a TWO big events coming up!)

JK looks so sweet practising to be a vet - oh to be small again with your own mini world to control! ;o)

keep taking it easy lovely ;o)

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I am so glad to hear you are doing well! And the luck to have a job you can do at home! Yay!! Great pics too!

angie said...

Belly shots are the best!

Rachel said...

Those are ADORABLE pictures!! I love the kissing-the-belly shot! My husband loves the Parade of Homes...although we haven't been in a few years. Maybe we'll see your handiwork this year!