Thursday, February 18, 2010

Our Follow-Up High Risk OB Visit is Today - UPDATED

UPDATE: Our visit went very well! The bleed continues to shrink, it's about half the size it was a month ago, which indicates that it is healing. Baby girl is growing like a weed and continues to be in the 52nd percentile for growth. I have been released from the high risk OB's care and will only see my regular OB for the remainder of the pregnancy. Thank you for your prayers. He's giving us peace with each passing day.

I just wanted to write a quick post to let you guys know that we have an appointment this afternoon with the high risk OB at 3 p.m. central time. I'm feeling much more at peace about this appointment than I did before my last one, but I'm still praying and would love for you guys to remember us in your prayers today as well. If everything looks good then we will be released from her care and will only see my OB every 2 weeks. Our baby girl has been moving and kicking like crazy, which never gets old and always gives me even more peace. I have been praying that God will heal this bleed and if I'm being honest that's a big step for me. I've really never been one to pray for healing, but through this process I've realized that it's okay to ask and it's okay to believe that He can and does provide healing. I guess this is one of the many lessons that He'll be teaching us throughout this pregnancy.

I'll be sure to update you guys this evening on how our visit goes.

Thanks for all of your love and support. It means so much!

6 comments:

Margie said...

sending prayers!

Jill said...

Praising God for your good news!

Lianne said...

I am so happy for you! Praise God! He is so good!

Anna the GSD said...

Way to go Auntie Lou!!! I need to come see you and bring you a bone to celebrate with...it usually works for me. :)

Becca said...

I am so happy that you had such a great visit! I am sure that is such a huge relief to know the progress of the bleed and that precious baby girl!

Abby said...

God is showing you how awesome He is! I'm praying for all of you!