Friday, February 26, 2010

Baby Girl Has A Name

It's official, baby girl's name is Chelsea Hope! We both really liked the name Chelsea and we felt Hope was the perfect middle name for our sweet girl. After all we've been through over the past 3 years, Hope just seemed right. God has given us much hope, peace and happiness despite the loss of Olivia and the roller coaster pregnancies with J.K. and Chelsea.

I'm sorry I've been such a stranger latley. I have been working all day everyday, don't worry I can work from the comfort of my couch! I just haven't had time to blog or read blogs. I have a lot of catching up to do this weekend.

As for how Chelsea and I are doing, we went to my OB on Wednesday and got another great report. The bleed measured longer, but my doctor reassured me that it was healing. Apparently as it heals it can change shape, much like a bruise. So we are still feeling very confident that I'll carry to term. I'll be 24 weeks tomorrow, which is a big milestone week for us. I delivered Olivia at 24 and was in the hospital having contractions every 2 minutes with Jeffrey at 24. So I'm just praying to get past this week with no complications. I feel great and don't anticipate any problems, but it's always in the back of my mind.

Oh, and one last thing, I finally remembered to take a CD to save the pictures from our ultrasound last week. Of course sweet Chelsea absolutely refused to give us a profile picture, but we did get a sweet picture of her little face.


Photobucket

8 comments:

Lianne said...

Yay for Chelsea--and for Mommy! Keep reaching those milestones! We will keep on praying!

Kate said...

I will officially be calling her CHA CHA, and there's nothing you can do about it. :)

Yay for full term!! I know you can do it!

Jill said...

praying you make it through 24 weeks. I'm so glad you've gotten a good report. I'm hoping for a good report at my next appt, but we'll see what happens. Glad to see things are going well for you! :o)

Angie Mizzell said...

Beautiful name! So good to hear from you... thanks for sharing the ultrasound shot. I just love those. You are doing so well-- keep the faith.

Becca said...

Chelsea Hope is such a cute name! What a little sweetie pie! I am praying that you make it far past 24 weeks! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

i can NOT wait to meet Chelsea HOpe! love you all

He & Me + 3 said...

I am so happy for your reports from the doctors that is so encouraging. I love the name Chelsea Hope. I do think it is so fitting. I loved seeing sweet baby girl on the ultrasound. Praying this week is uneventful!
Hugs,
Mimi

Rachel said...

I love that name!! Gorgeous! I'm glad y'all are doing so well.