Tuesday, May 25, 2010

No Cavity!

It's not a cavity!! How exciting! I'm not that bad after all! My amazing Mom is a SAINT and volunteered to take J.K. to the dentist. The hubs was working and everyone wants me taking it easy until the cerclage is removed tomorrow. I asked her numerous times if she was sure about it and she just kept telling me that he couldn't be as bad as I was as a child. Apparently I turned into a demon child at the mere mention of the dentist office. :) Thanks Mom! You are FABULOUS!

4 comments:

Becca said...

So glad it wasn't a cavity!! I was terrified to take Autumn to the dentist too. But, she did fine! It will be Aubrey that turns into that demon child you mentioned!

hello gorgeous said...

hey gorgeous, how's it going? Haven't blog-hopped for a while but always check in on you and your updates! ;o)

Just want to wish you luck for tomorrow and the following days - it would be REALLY exciting if Chelsea made an appearance by the weekend {hopefully you are prepared and so wouldn't be a stressful prospect!} I will be watching this space eagerly!

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

SouthernDogwoods said...

Yay! So glad to hear that JK is cavity-free.

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad it wasn't a cavity. *phew*