Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Big Week!

It's official! I'm 36 weeks! We have a full-term baby! (Note: I know that many consider 37 full term, but my doctor goes with 36 and I'm not arguing.) I'll go into the hospital on Wednesday to have the cerclage removed and we'll see what happens from there. When I was pregnant with J.K. I had the stitch removed at 35 weeks 6 days and he was born at 36 and 1. If this baby were to be born at the same time then she would be here tomorrow, which also happens to be my birthday. However, we really hope that doesn't happen considering the cerclage is still there.

The only downside to today is that I've been battling a cold for three days now. I haven't been sick this entire pregnancy and NOW I start feeling bad! I'm hoping I'll kick this stuff before baby girl gets here. I'd rather not be sneezing my head off while trying to deliver a baby. That would be bad.

I'll keep you guys posted. :)

5 comments:

Becca said...

WOOHOO! Such great news!! Happy birthday to you and also Happy belated anniversary!

Can't wait to see that sweet baby face!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! I hope this week goes awesomely!

Kate said...

Praise God!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is awesome news. Hope you feel better soon.

angie said...

Yay! You made it. I hope you're feeling better. It's been great following you on this journey.