Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today MAY Be the BIG Day!

That's right, there's a very good chance that we'll find out if we'll welcome a baby boy or girl into our little family. I can honestly say that I really don't care either way. I just want a happy and healthy baby. Please say a prayer that there's been no change in my cervical length and that I can stay on my feet for a few more weeks. I've been doing great so far and have no reason to suspect otherwise, but given my history ultrasounds make me a little nervous. Thanks for your support and I'll report back later this evening with any news!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I hope that everything goes well at your appointment! Good luck, I will definitely say a prayer for you. Update us as soon as you can!

He & Me + 3 said...

Don't forget to tell us when you find out. Praying