Seriously, how is it already Monday? The long weekends never last long enough. Anyway, if you're like me and need some serious (free) therapy hop on over to MckMama's blog and play along with Not Me Monday! It's sure to make you feel awesome about yourself, I know I always feel like a winner when I'm finished writing these fun confessions.
First, yes it was a great Thanksgiving, but no I did not completely forget to take any pictures the entire day. That would just be sad.
I certainly didn't spend my long weekend at my parents lake house and allow the Cici and Pawpaw to babysit while I got some much needed rest. I definitely would not justify this by saying that they needed quality time with him, all the while knowing that I just wanted to sleep. That would make me a poor mother, or maybe not.
Surely it wasn't me who wanted to throw a party when my naked son, while running around the lake house, started tee-teeing then managed to stop it and then scream, "Uh Oh Mama! I tee tee!" I would never do the happy dance because my child is that much closer to potty training!
5 comments:
The tee teeing story is too cute. You totally need all the rest you can get. I am sure the grandparents didn't mind one bit.
I love your Not Me Monday posts! They are so funny!
I love that story of the tee teeing! Little boys are the best, aren't they??
yayyyyy! Almost there!!!! You MAY get to only have one in diapers!!!!!!!!!
Stopping pee in mid stream... that is something to dance about. I remember calling my mom and several friends the day that happened with Dillon. It's amazing what moms find universally fascinating.
Post a Comment