It's a cloudy, cold Monday here in the South. I needed inspiration for a post and then I remembered MckMama's Not Me Monday, it's always a great standby and fabulous therapy! You should join in the fun if you feel the need to pat yourself on the back for being so amazing!
1. I most certainly haven't completely compromised J.K.'s bedtime routine because of this pregnancy. If I were truly dedicated to the child's schedule I would figure out a way to get him into his crib without picking him up when his Daddy is working late. He has not slept in my bed for the last three or four nights. However, if he had I would tell myself that a messed-up sleeping pattern is better than causing problems with this pregnancy.
2. I have NOT been using my current preggers state as an excuse to eat all of the french fries that I want! I never eat french fries. I always substitute a side of fruit in my combo orders at Chick-Fil-A. I am NOT addicted to waffle fries!
3. Surely it's not me that's already wearing maternity clothes at only 10 weeks! I mean really, that would be insane. My belly is not already showing!
4. I am not wishing away the first trimester because I'm so sick of being sick!
5. I'm surely not having a hard time thinking of any Not Me's that don't involve being pregnant. Surely the old me is still in there somewhere.
6. Oh yeah here's one, there's no way on God's green earth that I found J.K. sitting next to his favorite pup, Sadie, chewing his leg because that's what she was doing. Surely it wasn't me that ran to grab the camera to capture such a priceless moment, but of course if I had he would have been into some other shenanigans by the time I made it back in the room.
3 comments:
mmmmmmmmmmm. The only reason I would get pregnant again would be to go ape over waffle fries. A little may, a little ketchup, me and those cows'd be in heaven ;)
Oh no about JK chewing the dogs leg. LOL Girl being pregnant gives you every right to eat whatever you are craving. For me it was mexican food and peanut butter...not at the same time, but those two things. YUM
Eat all the waffle fries you want! YUMMY! I love your Not Me Monday list!
Post a Comment