November 3, 2007 was the first day I was able to experience true peace in more than a year. This was the day whenI held my healthy baby. It was the day when I realized he would live and that we really would be a family. It was the happiest day of my life.

The first year flew by and before we knew it we were singing Happy Birthday at his first birthday party. The child LOVED his cake and received more toys than he knew what to do with. Once again, I was amazed that I was the Mommy to this wonderful little guy.

Now here we are two years later. We have a happy, active, bright, and handsome two-year old little boy. He loves to play with his friends at school, color, climb, run and get into anything and everything. He loves his Mommy and Daddy and we love him. I can't believe my baby is two and that he'll be a big brother in June!

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet JK! I pray this year is a blessed one. I know he will be an awesome big brother.
I'm so happy for you and shed a few tears as I read your last two posts. I promise to be one of your blog buddies keeping you company while on bedrest. Prayers for a healthy, peaceful pregnancy.
Happy birthday to your little cutie pie! I remember Jennifer Chandler called me that day and told me you had given birth to a sweet little boy! Happy belated Birthday! I know he had a great one!!!!
hey you!! WOW...congrats, i am sooo happy for you!!! Missed you!!
Apparently I needed a good cry. Great post!
Post a Comment