I'm playing along for the first time with my friend Missy over at Two Little Monkeys for Say What?!? Wednesday. I love reading all of the hilarious things her twin girls say and I'm so excited that J.K. has gotten to the age that we can play along..or maybe I shouldn't get too excited. You'll understand why after the story.
So earlier this week the hubby was taking J.K. to school. As they were getting buckled into the truck the following conversation was had:
Hubby: J.K. do you want to go to school and play with your friends today?
J.K.: No Daddy, I sick.
As you can guess, the hubby immediately called me laughing hysterically because "my" child has already mastered the art of playing hookie. I really have no idea how he would know to relate being sick to staying home from school. He's only 2! Regardless, I know that he DEFINITELY didn't get this trait from me! I NEVER faked being sick to stay home from school. I was a perfect angel. :)
I hope you guys all have a very Happy Thanksgiving. Times are tough these days, and I believe it is more important now more than ever to be grateful for all of God's gifts, big and small.
3 comments:
That is so cute. I love it when they pick stuff up and use it and it makes sense. LOL What a funny guy you have there. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
LOL, sounds like you're going to have your hands full! What a cutie you have!
~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com
I totally faked being sick, but not until first grade. JK is a genius!
Post a Comment