Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Yes, I've been MIA for a week or so. Now let's play a bit of catch up. We woke up on Saturday morning to this..
Photobucket
While it wasn't much, just a dusting, it was still enough to excite this little Alabama family.

Photobucket
The hubby completed the fun by commemorating the day with the traditional writing on the car in the snow.

Photobucket
J.K. had a blast making snow balls and running from one yard to another.

Since the weather outside was frightful we decided to spend a delightful day in the house. We stayed in our pj's, listened to Christmas music and decorated the tree.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Mosshouse said...

I love your white lights on the tree! I lost the coin toss on ours and we have colored lights :(

He & Me + 3 said...

Woo hoo for snow. I prefer it only on Christmas day, but it sure is pretty.

Becca said...

What a wonderful day! That much snow would get us pretty excited too!

I wanted to thank you for your comments about the triplets. I think that Heather is in absolute denial at this moment. I will be sure to give her the link to your blog in case she wants someone to talk to. Thanks for praying.

Margie said...

Love that pic of JK and Ben. Too sweet! Love you guys!

Meredith, mom of 2 under 2 said...

Ya'll are so good! I hid inside and showed him the snow from the warm comfort of the living room window, but did venture onto the porch. Then I said OOOH cold come back inside! Sounds like a not me monday confession.