Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Christmas Wrap Up

We enjoyed a fabulously peaceful Christmas yesterday and we've succeeded in being lazy bums all day today! J.K. is officially Santa's biggest fan and loved everything about the big day. His favorite gift? The new play set in the backyard. However, after spending two days building the thing his Daddy refused to give Santa the credit.

We spent the day at my parents' house with the family and ate entirely too much food. The kids opened a pile of gifts and the adults played a mean game of Dirty Santa! After developing the perfect strategy hubby and I went home with the best gifts! He has a new motorized grill brush (yes, there is such a thing) and I'm the proud new owner of a pizza stone (yes, we brought it and I went home with it, we call it Dirty Santa for a reason).

So without further ado, here are a few shots from our Christmas festivities:

Photobucket
Santa visited our house.

Photobucket
J.K. checking out his gifts.

Photobucket
He wasn't so sure about this.

Photobucket
The play set!

Photobucket
I see you!

Photobucket
His Pawpaw and Cici gave him a new tricycle.

Photobucket
And last, but not least, blackmail for when we hit the teenage years. He was trying out Cousin A's Barbie bike!

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad your Christmas was so special. Looks like JK had a blast. Too cute.

Becca said...

I am sooo glad you had such a great Christmas! He looks like he was very pleased with everything he got. That bike picture is priceless!