Friday, November 7, 2008

Whatever Makes Him Happy.

So my child is one interesting little guy. A couple of nights ago he figured out how to half-way remove is shirt. When I put his shirt back on properly he proceeded to remove his one arm from the sleeve again. So I figured it made him happy and I just let it go. Then he decided that he would try to knock down the baby gate with his Winnie the Pooh fire truck. That didn't work, but it didn't stop him from slamming the truck into the door over and over again. I pulled out the camera and took a quick video so that I could share his interesting play habits. Bless his little heart!

9 comments:

melissa said...

you are so extremely cute!! I love reading your blog! I wore my "I voted" sticker too! There was a guy who actually made fun of me at the post office for wearing it on my hand!!! How dare he?? :)

Your son is adorable as always...I just love this age...it is so much fun to watch them!!

Margie said...

Aren't kids just the funniest little things! I always wonder what is going on in that little head of theirs!! Love that smile at the end of the video!

angie said...

I was under you at SITS for roll call, so I stopped by. Cute blog, and cute baby! He looks so adorably silly with his shirt like that!

Maternal Mirth said...

What is it with kids and not wanting to either get DRESSED or UNDRESSED?

Are we asking too much for them to sit still for a whopping 30 seconds?

Meh.

Maybe so.

Temple said...

He is just way ahead of the curve...I mean, all the fashion mags are reporting that the one-shoulder look is all the rage these days! :)

Very cute!

He & Me + 3 said...

I am all about whatever makes them happy. If they aren't hurting themselves or destroying property. No worries. He is precious & that toy looks pretty cool!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Just wait until he learns to remove his diaper!!!

Just Call Me Sleep Deprived said...

So Cute! It is so fun watching your baby's personality emerge. He seems to know what he wants and intends to get it no matter what!

Knocked Up in Bama said...

All I can think of is Dori in Nemo going "Es-Ca-Pay!" for Escape.

During the holidays, you need to bring him by A-ville and get some truck pics taken of him!!