Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Not-So-Wordless Wednesday

Not-so-wordless because these pictures need some 'splainin'. My parents live in a big house in the woods and Dad LOVES to watch the wildlife. He has birds, squirrels, fish in his little pond, and deer, lots of deer! I nearly hit a buck in his driveway one evening. So he has this cool new camera that clicks a picture at the sign of any movement. Here are a few pictures of the visitors they've seen lurking around the backyard.
Look, it's Bambi and his Mama! Luckily, Tiff at Alabama Redhead Adventures isn't out with her gun yet! How could she ever shoot these sweet babies??
Well, hello there Miss Deer. It's a lovely afternoon for stroll through the woods.

These guys are some serious party animals! Note the time 1:10 a.m. It's way past your bed time boys!



7 comments:

Margie said...

Those are great pics. My parents also live in a big house in the woods with LOTS of deer and even some turkey. What kind of camera does your dad have? I need to tell my parents to get one of those. I have tried to take pics of the deer in the morning, but they are so fast. Did you get my invitation yet?

Darcy @ m3b said...

We live in the middle of nowhere, and just this morning watched a teenager-buck and a little raccoon foraging around. They don't bother me - but the wild turkey? They are crrrraaazy ugly looking.

Wishing you a thoughtful and peaceful Prematurity Awareness Day - while you hold Jeffrey and remember Olivia.

He & Me + 3 said...

I'm gonna have to say that is the coolest gadget ever. Those are great pics too.

Michelle said...

Motion sensor cameras must be the hot ticket these days because you are the second WW with their parents wildlife pictures.....which are really neat!!!

Knocked Up in Bama said...

Oh, make me out to be the villain huh?

One word for ya: chilli

Ha ha! But those are cool though!

:)

Maternal Mirth said...

My family are avid hunters ... I, on the other hand, considered being a vegatarian for a while, but Salami won out.

melissa said...

wow....that is awesome! I love the pictures! I wish i had deer in my backyard!! Have a wonderful day!!

HUggs
Melissa