I'm all about free coffee and my bloggy friend Meaghan at Get the Bean is doing a giveaway, she actually does them weekly. She has her new holiday flavors out and they sound delicious. So go check her out and tell her I sent you!
OMG I love coffee. I will have to go check it out. I was awarded a blog award today and in return I'm supposed to award 5 people. You were one of those chosen people because I love your blog. You can go to my blog to check out the details. Have a wonderful night.
And I am TRYING to cut back. Green tea, mmm-hmmm, I don't know how to break it to you, but you suck. I need me some beans. I'll chew them whole if I have to...
It is hard, but we are doing the right thing. (sigh) And the picture was odd...but the pics of the green bean casserole and Olivier Martinez helped take my mind off of it for a bit :)
4 comments:
I love me some coffee too! I will be checking that out soon!
OMG I love coffee. I will have to go check it out. I was awarded a blog award today and in return I'm supposed to award 5 people. You were one of those chosen people because I love your blog. You can go to my blog to check out the details. Have a wonderful night.
Two words: Dunkin Donuts
And I am TRYING to cut back. Green tea, mmm-hmmm, I don't know how to break it to you, but you suck. I need me some beans. I'll chew them whole if I have to...
It is hard, but we are doing the right thing. (sigh) And the picture was odd...but the pics of the green bean casserole and Olivier Martinez helped take my mind off of it for a bit :)
Post a Comment