We were at the pediatrician's office yesterday for our 1-year-shots and the Dr. had the audacity to call us weenies, and then corrected himself and said "No, you're just wimps." This was all because we bring J. to bed with us when he wakes up crying at 3 or 4 a.m. I know I've created a monster and if that makes me a weenie or wimp, then I guess that's me. And yes, I know I will regret allowing this forbidden habit eventually, but for now I like cuddling with the little booger. Even though he called us wimps, I still love our ped. He's the greatest and he makes me laugh! We've even forgiven him for being the biggest Bama fan we know. Like he's a fo' real fan, he's the guy that announces the Million Dollar Band at half time..yeah, that guy, he's our doctor. And we still love him.
So I'm done with that rant. Now onto a few pictures. On Wednesday, J's daycare celebrated Thanksgiving with a family lunch. We all had a blast in the crazy Toddler 1 class. We enjoyed turkey, dressing and all the yummy trimmings.
His pilgrim hat stayed on for all of 2 seconds, and I still got this picture!
J. has perfected his Deer in the Headlights look, which he inherited from his Mommy.
No, this isn't J. this is the other J. Our J's twin and and best bud at school.
The boy loves to play with bouncy balls!

8 comments:
cute pics. tell your pediatrician to kiss your ass. what's good for the goose isn't always good for the gander...to each her own. whatever works is what i say, too!!! i could on for days, but i'll stop here...
have a great weekend, doll.
I love the deer in the headlights look ... and your Ped sounds like my kind of doctor. A good sense of humor is a requirement for all my MD's.
How rude. I had a run in with a pediatrician too about something she had strong feelings about that were not mine. Makes you so mad. Cute pictures! Miss seeing your posts.
Yall are not wimps for letting him sleep with you. I do the same thing with my son and he's almost 4yrs old. I still love to cuddle with him. If he comes crawling into my bed at 4 am in the morning I practically don't even notice. I'm too tired to notice. He doesn't do it as much as he use to. Sleeping with mommy and daddy is starting to wear off for him. And he does sleep in his own bed ever since he came home from the hospital. I don't thing there's anything wrong with letting them come to bed with you. Plus is Andrew is sick I keep him in bed with me so I can watch him. He has asthma and I have to watch him just in case he is having an attack in his sleep. You have a beautiful family. Have a good one!
You have to do what's right for your family. At least you know that you are going to regret it at some point, and it will be a difficult habit to break. But it works for now and you are all enjoying it.
The twin thing still freaks me out...I can't tell them apart! Miss you! We are hunkering down in the cold this weekend, too...Want some visitors? :)
Adorable photos. Your J is a cutie!
I can't believe your ped said that to you. I'm sorry, but I would have been ticked off.
You know how they say that everyone has a twin!! Thanks for coming to the party!
Post a Comment