Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys

Ben & Jeffrey have this new little game and I don't know that I can do it justice by explaining it. I'm not sure who was more entertained the 1-year-old or the 32-year-old. I'm so proud...


Jeffrey has also taken a huge liking to his four-legged sisters, Sadie, the Golden Retriever, and Lilly, the French Bulldog. Every time he sees them he squeals with excitement. It's so cute. They all love to roll around in the floor and just be silly. Here are a few pictures of all three of my children.



11 comments:

Margie said...

that is so sweet!! Jeffrey is the cutest thing. don't tell Coop I said that!

Shauna said...

Aren't boys great :)

Temple said...

lol...I don't even know what to say about "Pop goes the Ben!"

Jennifer said...

That laugh is so adorable (the baby's..lol)! Very cute pictures too!

Kate said...

Now have you made sure that that toy cannot fit in a toilet paper roll so that Little Benny won't choke on it?

He & Me + 3 said...

That is so cute! I love it when the daddy's play with the kids. So different than our play with them. Love the "sibling" pictures too. Cute!

Maternal Mirth said...

The video was too much for words ... seriously, I drowned in a puddle of cute.

*gurrrrgle*

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

absolutely darling. I love golden retrievers. And your son is adorable!!!

Knocked Up in Bama said...

Lol...I see some major dental work in Ben's future!

That's so cute!!

Dana Dodd said...

That video is so cute. I miss mine being that small :( It is so hard to beleive our baby is 6.

Rhea said...

No way, those photos of J with the dogs are way too cute. LOVE it.