Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pampered Chef Update and a J.K. Pic Fix

The Pampered Chef party was fabulous! Margie did an awesome job and all of our guests really enjoyed it! Thanks to all of our friends who attended! I hope everyone enjoyed the great recipes that Margie shared with us throughout the week. She made the tomato-basil squares for the party and they were delicious! If you want to place an order, it's not too late, will be closing it out this evening.














I know I've slacked a bit in posting pictures of J.K. lately, so here you go!


His feet can almost reach the peddles of his John Deere tractor.


J.K. had a blast with his PawPaw Ray on July 4th. PawPaw Ray is our next door neighbor and one of J.K.'s favorite people!


I just love this picture! He's turning into such a little man. And, yes, he's wearing a Cleveland Indians romper. It was a hand-me-down. I know nothing about Cleveland or the Indians. Except that my great uncle lives in Dayton and I'm 1/4 Choctaw!

3 comments:

Knocked Up in Bama said...

Hellooooo Cleveland!!!!!

:)

Brad, Heather & Katie said...

That's funny because Katie has a pink Michigan onsie and bib that was handed down!! He is such a cute little boy!

Becky said...

AS the giver of that hand-me-down, I LOVE IT!!!!