Monday, January 26, 2009

Update: The Kittens Have a Home!

Hooray! The kittens have a home AND they are going to stay together!! I'm excited, but I'm going to miss these sweet babies.

These two sweet little kittens were abandoned in a box outside of my office this morning! How horrible is that? They are both so precious and very playful. We think the black and white one is a boy and the solid white kitty is a little girl. If you or someone you know would like a new furry friend, please let me know.

How cute is he??


Playtime!


We like to call her Lizzy. She's a great office helper. :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Margie said...

awww, they are precious. I have been wanting to get Coop and I a pet. Just waiting for the right time.

He & Me + 3 said...

They are cute, but I am not a cat person, that is to actually want one.:)Allergies.

Shelby's Mom said...

OH...they are SO CUTE. SO GLAD they found a home

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Aww...how cute they are!! I love cats and so wish I could have one right now. :-( Thanks for sharing...they are adorable!

Knocked Up in Bama said...

You know, after seeing Lizzie's filing skillz, you totally need an office cat! :)

melissa said...

hi Lu,

I have been thinking about you and Olivia so much in this past week. Last tuesday at my 12 week ultra sound we found out that my baby had passed away. I had to have surgery on Wed morning to have her removed. It has been such a hard week...You have truly helped me through this. Even as i was laying in the pre op room getting ready to go to surgery...i was thinking of you and how strong you are. Thank you for being you...I am so blesssed to have you as a blogging friend :)