Here are a few random pictures of J.K. over the past few days.
He loves to play "music" with pots & pans. It can get quite loud in our kitchen during his live shows!
Here's proof that my kid loves to play in the dog kennel. We're currently dog-sitting my parent's dog and he's become more fond of her kennel rather than Lilly's. He thinks he's hillarious. He's even learned to close the door while he's sitting in the thing.
J.K. wanted to help Mommy blog a few days ago. All was great and wonderful until he literally pulled the shift key off of the keyboard.
Here's a shot from his playdate with Anna Aunt T's new pup. They had so much fun together playing fetch and rolling around on the floor.
And last, but certainly not least, the Hubby and J.K. were having a blast last night playing on his rocking horse! Hubby won't be a happy camper when he sees that I've posted this picture because he specifically said, "Don't post that to the blog!" But I couldn't help it, the picture is just too funny! Thanks Uncle George for the awesome rocking horse. Oh, and I'm sure you all noticed his bruises from the double-fall weekend he had. Poor little guy. Here's hoping we can make it through the next few weeks without any major boo-boos!
6 comments:
The picture of him in the kennel is my favorite! He is a cutie Lu!
Raven
Those were great pics. So cute. I love the one of the hubby and JK to fun!
I particularly love the big ol' glass of wine next to the computer!
And let me tell you, JK will have many many more bumps and brusies!!
Man, Kate has a sharp eye. I didn't even notice the wine!
OOOH what an adorable little stinker!!! and J.K. is cute too! Haha!
Tell your boys I said "Hi". You guys need to plan your trip soon. I can't wait to see you.
I have three things to say...
1. Sure...he just loves going in the dog kennel all on his own...sure... :)
2. Nice shot of mommy blogging with J.K. and her wine glass ;)
and
3. The only thing that could have made the rocking horse picture any cooler is if Hubby had been sporting the Red Vest :)
Post a Comment