This makes me so happy I can barely stand it. I LOVE them. They are hideous. I'm sure children were terrified, but I bet they tasted AWESOME!! :)
This made me laugh! This happens to me EVERY time I try to decorate anything baked!!
Well, I definitely should NOT be your partner in your cupcake shop venture because I didn't think yours were that bad. Every time I see that Nick Jr. commercial, I'm like, "Yeah, right."
BAHAHA! This was hilarious!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This makes me so happy I can barely stand it. I LOVE them. They are hideous. I'm sure children were terrified, but I bet they tasted AWESOME!! :)
This made me laugh! This happens to me EVERY time I try to decorate anything baked!!
Well, I definitely should NOT be your partner in your cupcake shop venture because I didn't think yours were that bad.
Every time I see that Nick Jr. commercial, I'm like, "Yeah, right."
BAHAHA! This was hilarious!
Post a Comment