As for me and Chelsea, we're doing great! I'm 30 weeks..woohoo!! She's still dancing in my belly non-stop. This girl is going to have some mad dancing skillz if her little kicks are any indication! My appointments continue to go well and I only have 5 1/2 weeks until the dreaded cerclage removal. While I'm super excited to be so close, I'm not looking forward to that day. Seriously, I think I'd rather deliver 10 babies drug-free than to have the thing taken out, yeah it's THAT bad!
J.K.'s world continues to be a happy little place. He's officially sleeping (most of the night) in his big boy room. We usually hear the pitter-patter of tiny feet running down the hallway into our room between 1 and 2 a.m. We're big suckers and always let him curl up with us. I know we may regret it later, but I also know that a day will come when he's too big to want to sleep in our bed so I'm enjoying it while it lasts. He seems to be grasping the concept of a baby sister a bit more lately. He's met a couple of babies over the last few weeks and is talking more and more about baby Chelsea. Here's hoping that the transition from a family of 3 to a family of 4 goes smoothly.
And finally, here are a few pictures:

Easter Sunday - we tried and tried and tried to get a good picture of all the kids. This was the best one.

Big Cousin E kept complaining of the sun in his eyes, of course we kept telling him to deal with it and smile! Didn't work out so well for us.

Hunting for Easter eggs!

His second haircut! He still has no hair, but at least the little hair that he does have is nicely trimmed.

Their new favorite afternoon past time, playing ball on the deck. The hubby is convinced that J "has an arm".
2 comments:
Great pictures! So glad to hear that you and Chelsea are doing well! Hang in there - you will be having her soon.
LOVE the pics! Glad to hear that you and Chelsea are doing well!!!
Post a Comment