Friday, April 16, 2010

I Escaped!

I cheated last night! I couldn't take it anymore, I had to leave the house. So I escaped and had dinner at our favorite little Mexican restaurant. Don't worry the doctor has given me permission to do a few things here and there, just nothing major..you know, like grocery shopping. It was so nice to be out, in public at a restaurant. I even fixed my hair and wore make-up!! Speaking of which, since I did decide to look like a girl for once I thought it would be a great opportunity to get another quick shot of the belly. I think this is one of my favorite pictures of me and J.K.

Photobucket

I hope you have a fantastic Friday!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That's an awesome photo! Congrats on getting out of the house!!! I'd have gone insane by now...

Mama4Real said...

You look so cute! I'm glad you were able to get out, sometimes that is so life giving!!!

Becca said...

AWE! Look at little miss Chelsea! SO glad you got to get out for a bit. I am sure that was nice!