Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday




It's been months since I've participated in MckMama's Not Me Monday and I'm most certainly not participating because I couldn't think of a post on my own.

I definitely haven't not taken a picture of my child in what seems like forever and therefore have zero new pictures of the little tyke.

I have not been feeling guilty for being away from home for the past two weekends. I wish I could say that I didn't make a whirlwind trip to Louisville, KY Friday-Saturday, but yeah I did that. However, I most certainly did not fall asleep at 7 p.m. when I arrived home on Saturday and left the hubby to care for J.K. because I was exhausted.

I didn't forget to tell hubby to attend the parent/teacher conference day at school on Saturday while I was away, and then say, "My hubby never remembers anything!" while chatting w/the teacher this morning. Me?? Never!


Need some good, free therapy? Tell us what you didn't do this week by visiting MckMama and joining in the fun!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

LOL! They say confession is good for the soul...so how do you feel now? :)

Michelle said...

Too funny! My little boy is just a month and a half younger than yours! It's such a cute age.

maddie/cadesmimi said...

Just stopped over from Mckmama's. Happy Blogging...Kathy

He & Me + 3 said...

That was good to play it off that hubs forgot instead of you. LOL Something I so would have done.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Blame the husband - the best! Love your post!

Mandie P said...

no worries - I have some pics of the little man! faux-hawk and all from recently :)