I'm here, but I just don't have much to say lately. Maybe it's the Alabama heat! It is ridiculously hot and humid. As soon as I walk outside I feel like a sticky mess. It was too hot to even go to the pool yesterday. I chose grocery shopping with a toddler over taking him to the pool only because we would be indoors with AC! How insane is that?? A cold front would be the best thing ever! I don't even need a cold front, just a little less humidity. I'm sick of being an icky mess!
In other news, we're heading to the lake this weekend for Father's Day. I'll probably spend the weekend floating in the water and practicing "kick, kick, kick, kick" (a.k.a. swimming) with J.K. Some friends have just re-opened the local marina and I'm afraid I'll be forced to do my time as a dock girl at some point this weekend. However, I'm hoping they'll give me the job of Ice Cream Boat Girl! Whatever job I'm given I have a feeling I should probably have my cut-off jeans and t-shirt ready! I may even sport a side-ponytail!
I keep forgetting that it's only Tuesday! I'm sure I'll have more later, but for now, I'm out. I think I'm going to go stand over the AC vent.
2 comments:
Amen! It is hot! We are going to have some water fun tomorrow!
It was nice and hot here today too. Finally feeling like summer. Hope you have a fun weekend.
Post a Comment