It's been way, way, way too long since I've last participated in MckMama's Not Me Mondays. This is a great way to confess all of the horrid things that we did not do over the last week and some awesome free therapy. So here it goes..
I did not intentionally leave my child at daycare this morning without his beloved Baboo (aka: pacifier) in hopes that his teachers could work on weaning him for me. We only have one more week in this daycare and that would just be horribly wrong of me.
No, no, no I didn't allow my child to play with the plunger in the restroom at his dentist office this morning. That's nasty! However, if I had done that I would have washed his hands with hot water and soap after his gross playtime.
I never allow my child to eat breakfast to watch Playhouse Disney while I get ready in the mornings. That would make me a neglectful mother.
I'm not counting down the days until the hubby and I leave for the beach....4 days, 12 hours, 22 minutes and 13 seconds..But who's counting?
So that's all I have for now. What did you not do this week??
2 comments:
Watching Playhouse Disney is very educational so that is not neglectful at all - besides, a girl has got to get ready! Hope you all are doing well!
Hello and Congratulations! You won the potty seat on my blog Smelling Like Roses for the Tuesday Blog Party!! Please send me an email with you mailing information at maniacalxs2@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment