The blog needed a major facelift. The fun part? I made the banner myself! Go me! It was surprisingly easy.
In other news, it's T-minus 36 hours before hubby and I head to the beach for a much-needed getaway..sans J.K. That's right girls, and Daniel, I get not 1, not 2, not 3, but 6 days ALONE with my husband. I'm afraid we won't know what to do...or then again, maybe we will. I'm looking forward to a lot of R&R. I even get a bonus, my IRL BFF Jenn and her man, Scott, are meeting us Saturday night for dinner and fun. We never see each other because she's in Mobile and we're in Birmingham. All in all this is going to be a WONDERFUL trip.
I'll have my laptop and crackberry so I'm sure I'll be in touch with the world, but hopefully not too much. If you don't hear from me - have a fabulous weekend and I'll be thinking of my bloggy friends while I'm lying on the beach, sippin' margaritas.
10 comments:
Love it and have fun on your getaway.
Maybe even getting pregnant?? Hmm? Hmm? HMMMMMMMM?
Tell me how you made your banner? I've never figured it out!
Have a great vacation! You guys will have a ball! Drink a margarita for me too!!!
PS - love the new header - you are so creative!
Your new banner is awesome!!! Love the pic on the end...very cute!!! Have fun at the beach!!! :)
When I clicked on AveryTales, I actually had to take a second look. Love the new header! My blog needs some work too. How did you make your header? I hope you have the best time at the beach. Drink one for me too!! Call me when you get back and we'll set up your Pampered Chef Party :) thanks so much Lu!
Have a super trip and toast the sunset for me.
On a side note I really enjoy being the only guy here...
Thanks
Daniel
I am so glad you found my blog! Your son is absolutely adorable. I hope you have a great getaway with the hubby! Have fun! I will definitely be back.
LOVE IT!
OK, sweet girl, I need to know where you went to create your layout/masthead??? It is great!
Post a Comment