For Christmas my sweet Hubby gave me a sewing machine. I'm fairly certain that he expected it to sit in a box and eventually be sold on eBay. However, I have proved him wrong, for I am a sewing diva!! My Mom gave me a gift certificate for sewing classes and I now have a new addiction, hence the lack in blog posts! See example #1:
This is my first project. It's a Johnny romper for J.K. I was super impressed with my mad sewing skillzz! I know it doesn't have buttons. We're learning how to make button holes tomorrow. It's a work in progress people!
I was so impressed with myself that I went out and bought another pattern. This is a little dress that I'm making for my adorable niece Addy. She's going to look absolutely precious in these spring time colors. And yes, I know there are no buttons, I'll finish it this week.
7 comments:
those are adorable Lu! Really...is there anything you CAN'T do?? :)
Yay!! See how easy it is!
My word verification word: dumbet
Ha ha
I am so jealous. My mom sews so wonderful, and never bothered to pass the genes on to me. Bummer. Very cute stuff...keep it up and you could sell them or have giveaways. Awesome!
I'm so happy for you! Learning how to sew is going to be what I do this summer! Is it easy?
Look at you go! Wow! You did a wonderful job! Isn't it a wonderful feeling to sew something for your little one!?!?
I am so proud of you Lu! those are cute! Now I know who to call when I need something hemmed! :)
OK...lovin' the dress!
Post a Comment