Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthday Party Fun!

We spent a beautiful Sunday afternoon at the park for Cousin A's 2nd Birthday Party! I can't believe she's already 2-years-old! All of the kids had a blast playing at the park. Here are a few pictures from the day.

Weeee..This was J.K.'s first experience on a "big" slide. He loved it!


Coop and Cousin E had so much fun playing together.


The beautiful birthday girl. I mean really can she be any cuter??


This boy loves the slides!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you all had perfect weather on what looks like a fun day!

Good to see you again. I wondered what happened to you. :)

He & Me + 3 said...

NOthing better than an outdoor, playground birthday party. My kids were born in the cold weather, so no outside parties for us:(
Cute pictures!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Looks like you all had fun - especially J.K.! Love that picture of him grinning so big!!!

Happy Birthday to A! What a pretty Birthday girl!

Margie said...

Those are cute! Glad Coop had fun!!

Knocked Up in Bama said...

I just want to pick him up and kiss on that tummy! Seriously.

Miss you!!