Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Fun

So it's been way too long since my last post in which I decided to vent about my current situation. It's been a week or so and I've spent a lot of time in prayer. The answers are becoming clearer by the day and I'll give more details as they become available. For now I'll just say that I'm okay with the path I'm on, but there are going to be a lot of twists and turns along the way.

Anyway, enough about me. It's been ages since I've shared pictures of our favorite J.K. I kinda let the batteries die in the camera and kinda forgot to replace for like, oh say, a month! So, yeah, we've got a lot of catching up to do..

This past weekend we took a trip on The Pumpkin Patch Express.

Photobucket
It was a chilly fall morning and we had a blast riding the train out to the pumpkin patch with Miss Julie.

Photobucket
J.K. and his buddy Cooper loved the pumpkin patch.

Photobucket
They played in the hay.

Photobucket
And played in the hay some more. Notice Cooper lying in the hay behind J.K.

Photobucket
As you can tell, getting him to sit still for a picture with me was nearly impossible.

Photobucket
Then he found his pumpkin!!

After the pumpkin patch adventure we headed over to his Cici and Pawpaw's house for some quality fun time.

Photobucket
J.K. and Pawpaw played in the great, big yard with Piper the wonder dog!

Photobucket
They played, played and played some more.

Photobucket
Then it was time to walk back to the house and warm up. Could this be a more precious moment?

6 comments:

Becca said...

What great pictures! It looks like y'all had a great day. Don't stay gone for too long again!

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful pictures. looks like everyone did the pumpkin patch this past weekend.

angie said...

I love these photos. You look great. I just read a blog post from "Mom Connect" and it made me think of you, and all of us really. Check it out!

http://ow.ly/vtir

Meredith, mom of 2 under 2 said...

I love that last picture! It looks like he loves his papa just like Jackson loves his!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Love, love the pumpkin patch. We have got to head out and visit our local one. JK is getting cuter and cuter in every photo - could he be any cuter?!?!
Hang in there! So glad that prayer is working (it always does). If you ever need to chat, I am here.

Margie said...

that one with C laying in the hay behind J is too funny. Guess it's true with all little boys... they LOVE their Papaws. I know Coop adores his! Had fun at the Pumpkin Patch with y'all!!