Thursday, March 19, 2009

Work, work, work..

I need a vacation. Desperately. Just ask my blog! It hasn't seen me since it snowed, which was weeks ago. It's now in the high 70's and everything is blooming. I've been holed up in my office for weeks. I'm glad to have a job, but do I ever need a break! That is why we are in middle of planning a getaway sooner rather than later. The prospective destinations are currently between somewhere in Mexico (drug cartells don't scare me), Antigua, Costa Rica, Turks and Caicos, US Virgin Islands, etc. So basically the break will include crystal blue waters, sand, sun, food and fruity drinks..LOTS of fruity drinks!! If any of you guys have any suggestions for FABULOUS all-inclusives in the Caribbean I'd love to hear them. We have a budget, but we're hoping to make the best of the budget.

I've missed my blog, but my brain is tired. So that's all I have for now. I just didn't want you guys to think I'd fallen off the face of the earth.

Oh, and just a reminder..I'm still raising money for March of Dimes and every dime counts!! :)

5 comments:

Collier Chronicles said...

I know you are alive cause I briefly saw you Saturday! We raised like $1400 btw! Woot woot!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Missed you! But totally understand. I do not miss working at ALL!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Oops,forgot - PJ & I went to Cancun last Feb. and had a blast. We went to Playa Del Carmen - an all inclusive resort, spa, & lots of drinks! I can get you more info you would like!

Knocked Up in Bama said...

I felt a disturbance in the force...you're back! I anxiously await your next post in about a month. :)

Miss you sweetie!!

Margie said...

Take me with you!! I can be the babysitter! But I am assuming that JK is staying in BHAM. Hope you have a great weekend!! Looking forward to lunch next week.