Happy Father's Day to all of the Daddy's out there! I hope it was a wonderful day for all of you. Ben had a nice first Father's Day. Unfortunately he did have to work, but he got off early to spend time as a family. Jeffrey and I went to church and then we met Ben and the rest of the family at my parents' house for lunch. We all enjoyed spending time together and all of the Dad's received lots of goodies.
I haven't posted in a while so a few of you may not know that we have been administering nebulizer breathing treatments to Jeffrey for the past week. The little guy just has a cough that he hasn't been able to kick. Last Monday his pediatrician decided to try the nebulizer for a week. So we've been doing it three times a day, as long as we do it while he's sleeping it's easy. However, if he's awake it's like wrestle mania! I am taking him back to the doctor's office today for his follow-up visit. He has improved a good bit so I'm hoping that he will either lower the number of treatments or tell us that he no longer needs it. I'll try to post an update tomorrow.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment