Happy Birthday Olivia! Today is our sweet angel's 2nd birthday. I cannot believe that it has been two years since the day she was born. God has been with us every step of the way and I know that He will continue to give us strength as we move forward. There really is nothing like that peace beyond all understanding that only He can give. Today is definitely a difficult day for me and Ben, but we have faith that everything in life has its purpose. Olivia changed us forver. She helped us to become better people and she allowed us to understand what it means to cling to your faith. Are we sad today? Of course we are, but we have peace knowing that our sweet baby is perfectly okay in His hands.
We will celebrate Olivia's birthday by visiting the cemetery and releasing balloons into the Heavens above. I got the balloon idea from a fellow preemie mom, Lauren Hess, I think it's a wonderful way to honor our babies. We will then just spend time as a family and enjoy our time together with Jeffrey. I see so much of her in him everyday. If you'd like to do anything for us today we just ask that you say a prayer for strength and continued peace.
Thanks for listening,
Lurenda :)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Olivia! Your short, sweet life will be remembered by us all. You paved the way for your darling brother, thank you for being his angel.
Post a Comment