Jeffrey and I enjoyed a Christmas tradition at the Sawyer's Christmas party on Saturday night. Unfortunately, Ben had to work and couldn't join us, so Jeffrey was my date for the evening. We had a great time hanging out with old friends and meeting new friends. For the past seven years this party has been nothing but a bunch of crazy "adults." This year was much different because the "adults" were almost out numbered by the babies! Oh how things change. We are all so blessed to have our wonderful children. I look forward to many more Christmas parties as Aiden, Madelyn, Addison, Isaac, Molly, Kathryn, Jeffrey and those babies who are on the way all grow up playing together around the Christmas tree!

Little, littler and littlest..Who would have ever thought that this picture would even exist?? Jeffrey and I are joined by Molly, Shannon, Isaac and Kate. These women and their babies are such a blessing!

Mommy and Jeffrey both look a bit sleepy, but we were having a blast at the Christmas party!
1 comment:
God's grace is truly amazing! I never in a million years thought that we would all have precious new babies together. How special that the three of us got to share this experience! Love you Lu!!!
Post a Comment